A Response to a Common Comment

 " It Just Spits Out Googled Images"


I have decided to write on this common idea, with the success of "Biggest Ever Plane" I saw it a few times on the comments. Its not 
technically wrong or right, its more philosophical.


"It Just Spits Out Google Images"


I don't have an in depth knowledge of  the AI but for
now my response is kind of small and simple:

The AI does not need to store images and language it has seen, it has learnt through training on many images and captions what is related to what. So it does think and create, the massive amount of images it learns about means it can produce any phrase you ask it to and it will reflect cultural norms and various phrases will invoke predictable results.

It does not use google, it does not store these images.

Now where I do agree with this comment, it does kinda mince up all of human knowledge and language accessible in English and create something with it which like a culture stir-fry.

I may edit this in future but for now I thought I'd write something simple to answer this








Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How To Tame AI Art!

Snowpixel.app AI Art At Your Finger Tips